Hello everyone! Today I logged in to WordPress to see that Katie (katiemaylouise.blogspot.co.uk) had commented saying that she had nominated me for the Liebster Award! Since I am a pretty small blog, I was ecstatic to see my blog mentioned! In case you don’t know what the Liebster Award is, it’s an award focusing on promoting blogs with less than 200 followers, and find new, up and coming blogs.
The rules are as follows: You must answer the 10 questions created by the person who nominated you, nominate 10 other blogs and create 10 original questions of your own for them to answer. Also remember that there are no tag backs.
1) If you had to choose from wearing either face makeup (foundation, powder, bronzer, etc..) and no eye products (mascara, liner, etc…) OR eye products and no face makeup, what would you pick?
Eyes probably, because I could change it up more easily.
2) What is your all time favourite makeup brand?
I have two. For High Street my favourite brand is Maybelline, and for High End it’s MAC, mainly because of their colour range of eyeshadows and lip colours.
3) Do you prefer High end or High street?
I like both, but High Street definitely wins. As I am a girl with a limited budget, I do prefer and can afford High Street, but occasionally I will buy a High End item.
4) If you were given a £500 shopping voucher and could only use it in one place, which shop would you choose to spend it in?
Most likely either Nordstrom or Sephora, because I have all of my favourite high end brands in one place!
5 )How often do you post on your blog?
I would love to post more than I do, but on average, I post at least one post per week.
6) Favourite blogger?
7) Did you find it challenging to start your blog?
I originally had a completely different subject in mind when I started, but then things changed and I converted to makeup and beauty instead! I find it easy to write about this certain subject because it’s something I’m passionate about. The only challenging thing is getting noticed. But with hard work, it pays off.
8) Real or fake? (nails, tan, eyelashes, etc…)
Real! I think girls should embrace the way they look, not make them look like a different person. That being said, I believe there’s a difference between using makeup and fake nails, tan, etc.
9) Favourite social networking site?
Instagram! I basically refresh at least every five minutes. You could say I am addicted.
10) What’s one essential thing you can’t go a day without?
Either my Macbook or iPhone. My Mac to blog and do research on products, and my phone to listen to music and keep updated with social media, and things wouldn’t be complete with Internet!
1) Why did you create your blog?
2) Who is your fashion icon/inspiration?
3) What is your favourite makeup brand?
4) What is your favourite store?
5) Your favourite piece of clothing?
6) If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7) Who is your favourite blogger?
8) Favourite Quote/Saying?
9) Favourite song?
10) If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?